A group of partying teenagers decide to play a game of hide and seek in a graveyard, when one of the teens encounters a ghost. One by one the teens get killed and, immediately after death, everyone else in the movie forgets they were even alive.
Before I get into this review, I cannot stress enough how unbearable it was to sit and watch this thing. Either the people that made this movie were incredibly stupid, or they cater the movies they make to incredibly stupid people. It's one of those movies that makes you feel dumber having watched it.
I can count to five...
1. If the girl that was seen in the beginning of the movie is still alive, how is she a ghost at the same time? It turns out "Angela" is in a coma the whole movie while simultaneously haunting and killing everyone. That doesn't make any sense. I know that was redundant to point out, but I feel like fans of this movie don't have the brain power to figure things out for themselves, and need things pointed out for them on a daily basis.
2. Blatant rip-off of 'The Forgotten'. Period.
3. When the teens get killed, they also turn into ghosts. Ghosts wrapped in duct tape. I'm not making this up. When the teens' ghosts appear they have duct tape all over them and shake uncontrollably. That's it. The ghost of "Angela" on the other hand does all the killing, but not before she makes out with the victim. Yeah, it's weird.
4. They attempt to explain how Angela can do all this by a nun saying "If you have enough faith in something it will become real". Really? By this logic, Santa Claus would have been materialized years ago along with the Easter Bunny.
5. They couldn't have picked a better role for these actors to play. The whole movie they just act confused and bewildered which is perfect for these idiots. It looks like the budget was there, but the talent was not. Come on people, this was 2009. The standard for horror movies HAD to be higher than this.
In closing, anyone with an IQ higher than that of the average dung beetle should stay away from this movie. On the other hand, if you've never had a conscious thought in your head, you'll probably love it. Again, I waste my time so you don't have to.
1 out of 4
Avoid this one.
Support me on Patreon HERE